TWO CAFE LOCATIONS
Healthy Cafe, Bicycle Service, Rentals, Sales & Shuttles
Mountain Bike Fittings & Classes
Bike Stop Café Chesterfield
Mon. - Sat. 9am - 7pm
Sun. 9am - 6pm
Bike Stop Outpost*
Mon. - Tue. 10am-4pm
Wed. & Fri. 10am - 5pm
Sat. 11am - 5pm
Sun. 11am - 4pm
*Hours subject to change based on weather
MON - Thurs
4 - 6 PM
1/2 Priced Wine &Beer
10 Things You Can Do to Support Cycling
1. Ride your bike! Ride it to the store, to work, for fun, for exercise, to look cool. Doesn't matter, just ride!
2. Join a local trail building organization like GORC
(Gateway Off Road Cyclists), or Trailnet.
3. Join a social ride group like SLAG (St. Louis Adventure Group).
4. Frequent businesses that are bicycle friendly certified (like ours).
5. Get involved with legislative efforts to expand bike lanes and make cycling safer and more
accessible to everyone.
6. Remind others to Share the Road.
7. Encourage kids to ride a bike (instead of watching TV). Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day is a fun way to get kids excited about biking again (remember how much you used to love it!). Its usually in October. Check the BSC calendar for details.
9. Bring a friend biking. The Katy Trail is a great place to take someone who hasn't been on a bike in a while.
10. Support your local bike shops. Buying local (not off of the Internet) promotes community and maintains a cycling presence in the neighborhood